Sunday, July 31, 2011

~ * (Playing Catch Up) * ~

 So we have been super busy which is good to keep you busy but not good for those who want to know whats going on because BUSY in this house = NO BLOGGING! I am going to keep working @ it for our families because GUESS WHAT.... We have 11 DAYS till we are in NEW YORK!!!! 
So I think busy will still be there!
So we had Princess Party Round #2
And I was in charge so that is why there aren't very many picture, we had a GREAT turn out and a lot of fun! Maddilyn & Kael helped decorate the YUMMY cup cakes, we had a few snacks, painted nails, and made princess crowns. We danced to some fun music and enjoy lots of fun memories!
 
 We also went SHOPPING ... I love to shop just to find a DEAL!! And we found a deal, we have heard that the shopping in Ithaca is to great but here in Cincinnati they how tons of Outlet Malls so we took Maddilyn and Kory School clothes shopping and SCORED! As excited as I was the kids were READY to go way  before I was! So we made it a point to hit every toy place available.
 I am with the kids everyday and  I can't believe how BIG they are getting.
 Liam loves the "BEEP BEEPS"!!
 And Kael on the other hand loves her some SPIDERMAN!
 Maddi liked Garfield!
 I don't know how I haven't wrote about these guys more they have been our FAVORITE FAMILY, this is Scott, Leann, Halle, and Max. We have gotten together for FHE, dinner, swimming, playing @ the park, making bows, and lots more. Their family is just what my famliy needed.
 They have Dance Resolution on the WII and we love to DANCE so we are in Heaven.
 Liam working his MAGIC!
 They have a fenced backyard and WE LOVE IT!! So we take full advantage when we can. This is Kael and Max playing in the water, its always so hot COLD WATER is a must.
 We are truly so lucky to have found such a NICE family, they have made this adventure a lot easier! So when we play at the Mchaman's we enjoy great company, the great outdoors, and fun stroll around their neighbor hood. We quickly learned to bring our bikes whenever we played together soon Liam was not content with sitting in the stroller and wanted to ride a bike but when we take a walk its about 2 miles long and WE know he can't ride that long HE REFUSES TO LISTEN TO US! So we improvise .....
 After playing in the H20 that meant we had NO dry clothes so this is how Liam rolled on the walk.... FOR ABOUT 2 SECONDS... We DIDN'T laugh @ the time.... but we are ready to laugh @ it now....this is what happened for the remainder of the walk :(
 There are ponds like this EVERY WHERE ... filled with geese and ducks, the kids love it, but the poop gets NASTY. Kory and I are seriously disgusted when we see people fishing in these ponds, you would think they would look at that water and know better!
So here are a few of the things we have been up to!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a BALL! Can't wait to hear about NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So good to hear about your adventures! I can't believe you only have 11 days til New York! Good luck with the moving and packing...again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...New York snuck up on me! Seems like you just got to Cincy! I'm so glad you found good friends, that makes such a big difference.

    I'm happy you took a minute to blog. I miss you and I love the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun!! Love all the pictures! WOW this summer is going fast! Can't believe you'll be on your way to New York soo fast!! Good luck with your upcoming adventures!

    ReplyDelete