Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beckett Park

A night @ the Park! This is our FAVORITE park so far, and its less than 2 minutes away! This is also a really fun place to ride our bikes (aka as mommy exercising). So today was one of THOSE DAYS around our apartment. The weather was bad (meaning 80 degrees but windy and over cast) Liam needed a good nap and I am trying to make sure NOT to go somewhere that requires $ everyday. It was too cold with the breeze to swim and we needed to wait for Liam to wake up to head to the park, but the girls and quiet time in this little apartment isn't so quiet. But he got his nap and we headed to the Park.
I have been so SURPRISED how nice my kids are to EVERYONE and other kids can be a little rotten... K that sounds wrong I guess what I mean is THEY ARE THE NEW KIDS, YOUR FROM HERE, YOUR ALREADY HERE WITH FRIENDS JUST BE NICE!  
Well we found some super nice kids today! This is a picture of two 12 year old boys that wanted to play Pirates with Maddilyn and Kael. Kory and Maddilyn play Pirates every time we play here, its really cute we actually call it Pirate Park, so of course Maddi asks these boys if they want to play. I will spare you all the details but the funniest part was when the "SHIP" (playground) was Maddi and Kaels to protect, Maddi sat watch and it was Kaels job to chase and capture the two 12 year old boys. AND SHE DID, she is fast! I sat there Laughing my head off, the boys faces were red with white spots they were so tired and Kael was loving it she reminded me of a cow dog enjoying the chase. As the boys would run past me they would scream she is the FASTEST  4yr old I have ever met :)
 I must also say that the girls picked their own clothes today after dressing up 1000 times and um.... yeah!

He is growing up so fast!

 Don't know exactly why Kael went for long sleeved shirt, pants and tennis shoes but we must have thought it was cold today! I still think she is pretty cute.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. My name is Mikelle. I am your blog stalker. I LOVE your park pirate story. Oh how I wish SL was next to Cinn....I know 3 little people who would love a good game of pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. Kael the little cow dog :) I think it's awesome! That made me laugh a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found some nice friends at the park. I love the imagination of your girls and the visual of Kael the cow dog made me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete