Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Schappacher Park *(have no clue how to pronounce it)*

 THE FARTHEST PARK we have been to! We got on 4 different interstates & drove for 20 mins & still not sure if we were at the right place but figured we are somewhere new, LETS EXPLORE! We were @ the right park & weren't impressed! But how do you know unless you go out & take a risk. Keeping an open mind & preparing to have the best time possible!
I THINK THAT'S HOW THE NEXT 2 YEARS WILL BE!
AND WE ARE OK WITH THAT!
 There were some older girls this time so that made it nice! you might recognize them from the Princess Party, Claire and Mylaha!
 This little guy is constantly making us laugh and picking up on the funniest phrases!
Thanks Liam!
The newest one is "NO WAY".. so you ask him anything & he thinks its so funny to answer NO WAY!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you guys are embracing this adventure. I love seeing pictures and hearing stories what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FLIPPIN CRAP! I'm so totally stoked that you have decided to blog! I CAN NOT believe how big your kids are, has it really been that long! It sounds like your having a good experience so far in the big city:) You definitely need to stay in touch and let us know when you head to Rexburg to visit, maybe we can coordinate schedules!! You guys are so awesome! We love and miss you! Can't wait to see what else your up to! Just wanted to check, did I invite you to our fam blog? If not let me know and I'll send you another invite! Love YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooooo! I am totally putting you in my favorites! I LOVE all the pictures!! It makes it seem like we aren't so far apart! Your little darlings are growing way to fast! Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete