Thursday, September 8, 2011

Liam @ work.... & the Apartment!

 So not ONLY is he working his boots (which he loves) but he decided to jump in on Korys workout too!!
 1st- Stretch
 2nd- Pose
 3rd- WORK IT OUT!
 4th- Pose AGAIN!!
He learned to work out from his DAD :)

~ THE APARTMENT ~

I so wish I would have taken before pictures, it was a lot of work to try to make the small spaces organized and HOMEY! I have been very blessed to live in very NICE PLACES ALL my life, and this apartment (like a lot of Ithaca) is VERY old, so it took some imagination to see exactly how to turn it into our new home. But it is OUR HOME (for now), and I have loved the challenge of the decorating but even more the closeness and Spirit we have HERE!

-Dining Area-

 -Kitchen-
 -  My Room -
 -Liam's Room-
along the other wall is his hoop and kitchen!
His room is the keeper of ALL TOYS
 -Living Room-
The much needed couch... we fought over the glider for 3 Months... and finding a couch in Ithaca was tricky! But not as TRICKY AS GETTING IT IN THE APARTMENT! The reason we liked it was because it was TALL & DEEP which makes it hard to fit through a standard door @ the top of a flight of stairs... we are just glad it is here! (and it came with super cute pillows, I kept asking Kory to make sure they got our PILLOWS:) I think he was annoyed, but it makes a huge difference)
Also found the coffee table, the white bowl and a shelf for our shoes outside our door ALL @ a Garage Sale for.........$5 DOLLARS!
 -Kory's Desk-
He's going to need some where to STUDY!!
 -Girl's Room-
This was a CHALLENGE... Maddilyn's bed is on cinder blocks to store the toys underneath in totes! My mom got the girls these SUPER CUTE bed spreads when we were in Ohio, so we have been excited to see them on the beds, and they add lots of color and excitement! The girls LOVE THEM!!
 Took off the closet door and still working out the closet organizing! Kory hung up the super cute collage of picture frames now I am going to fill them with pictures of all their favorite people!!
 -Living Room wall I tried to decorate-
 Just thought I would put these pictures up so when I talking on the phone and dodging the shoes and running down our HALL WAY you all might know what I am talking about!

This is our home for now & we are enjoying it!
We love the memories we are making and the people we are meeting, but we miss the Family & Friends we are not with, hugs and kisses!

4 comments:

  1. It's fun to see where you guys are living. The apartment looks great and very homey :)
    ----Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks amazing! I wish I had your mad decorating skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mikelle! You do a great job! It looks great! We are sure missing you here. Halle often starts sentences with, "When Kael and Maddi get done with New York..." and then tells me all the things she is going to do with them when they are back! :) It's too cute. Glad to see things are going well!

    ReplyDelete