Monday, September 5, 2011

Stewart Park

We love Stewart Park!! And so does Kael... if you couldn't tell!! This Park shares a walk way with the Lake I drive by every time I go to town... and that lake is called Cayuga Lake. 
  NEW TOYS always = FUN! These horses could really get going fast!
 When little brother was on we went slower and made HORSEY NOISES!
 Maddi and Kael wanted to go fast... but I was sure they were going to fall off!
 Here is the lake and up that hill is the Interstate 13 we take to get EVERYWHERE! So Maddilyn is always ready (and willing) to take pictures but she is getting a little impatient waiting the others to look @ the camera!! 
 The lake streams into a few small ponds.
 It always makes for a fun outing to find something NEW and out doors!Look careful and you can see Kory and the kids on one of the bridges!
 This bridge was wide and huge... The railing was taller than Maddi and super wide, the kids loved running on it!
 A nice dinosaur that let us pose for a picture!
 Liam is getting so big, talking more and getting braver than ever

 ** WE GOT A PACKAGE **
 I already sent out a thank you letter but thought you would want to see these pictures they are priceless! I know that those who have lived away from family know what I am talking about, there is nothing better than receiving MAIL... 
THANK YOU FOR BRIGHTENING THAT DAY,
THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF US,
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
 The girls have had a hard time sleeping in their own beds @ night so that means MOM & DAD get NO SLEEP, ask Maddi when mom is happier, she knows I need my sleep! So these little angels sent us solution to our problem! THANK YOU!
 Liam has no problem sleeping.... he just wakes up EARLY... so if I get LITTLE sleep and he wakes up early I am not at the top of my game when it comes to patients so its a work under construction, and its heading in the right direction!
So the apartment isn't done but IS IT EVER REALLY DONE?  It just keeps getting dirty so I will post some Pictures so you can all see!! 

MADDILYN STARTS SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY! 
(so excited)

3 comments:

  1. Aw fun! The horses look super cool- my kids would love them! Miss you guys, I can tell your kids are growing super fast :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute as always. Have I mentioned that it is beautiful and really makes me want to come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these parks you are going to they are beautiful!! And you are so right about getting fun packages!! We love anything fun in the mail!! :) Those kiddo's are looking pretty CUTE!

    ReplyDelete