Monday, January 16, 2012

ANYONE OUT THERE STILL BELEIVE IN ME???

 So playing catch up!! Don't want to leave some of the fun things out we "DID" and have been "DOING"! So I will catch up quickly and then tell you how much fun we had in IDAHO!!
This is Halloween @ Wegmans, our main Grocery store!
We were invited by our Dear friends the Maksymov's, they have been so kind to keep us in on the loop of what to do around here during the holidays!
Liam was a skeleton, Lame I know but it worked and he wasn't to stoked about dressing up!
Maddilyn and Brinley were both Mermaids! 
Not planned but made the night EVEN BETTER!
Kael and Emory

Our crazy girls and taking advantage of the photo opp!!
Then they were off, they were guided around the store and the employees were stationed around the HUGE store DRESSED up and handed out candy!

Running through the store!

The clan!
Ward Halloween Party!

Maddilyn lost her first tooth!
@ Her friends house.... :( makes me sad I wasn't even there!
She was trying to hide at Brinleys house and tried to pull their LINEN laundry bag , THAT WAS FULL over her head with her teeth!
That would make my tooth fall out!
I was grocery shopping and they called me and by the time I had raced home it was OUT!
I FEEL ROBBED!
Trick or Treating around the neighborhood...aka our apartments!
Liam in action!
Bathed and Clean!
I THINK THEY ARE PRETTY CUTE!

I have told you all alittle about Maddi's school and how MULTICULTURAL it is, Her school had a Thanksgiving lunch where families were invited to bring a cultural dish to share!
They sang some neat songs and then we were invited to eat... I WAS SO SCARED OF THE FOOD... I kept looking for the veggie tray! Ha Ha!
But I just thought this picture could show how many different races Maddi GETS to experience in her 2 years here in New York!
This is 1st and 4th graders!
Notice our plates empty but desert!
It's really hard to make your kids be BRAVE when I had NO IDEA what the food was, and didn't dare try it either! I need a personalized assistant to know what was in it and (I like to know WHO made it) so we played it safe and ate the sweet stuff!

4 comments:

  1. YAAAY! SHE'S BACK! I believe in you Kelsey! JUDDDDDDDDDY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited your back! Your kiddos are adorable. Your school diversity looks like ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in you too, Kelsey. :) I love seeing what you guys are up to in NY. I'm just too big of a chicken to comment. :S (P.S. I'm Kory's cousin, not a scary stalker, promise).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do my eyes deceive me? Wahoooooooo, so glad you are back! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete