Friday, January 20, 2012

The ZOO!

 The zoo was having their last week with some of the "Winter" animals and my kids love animals so it was perfect! A little COLD... brrrrr.
But we were in great company so it was fun!
 The animals were kinda hiding in these pictures but you can see the special people!!

 The kids riding the chicken.
 Kate & I riding the chicken!
 Checking out the awesome Fox/ Dog.... 
Swear I have seen stray dogs that look just like that one!
The guys loving me taking their picture.
 Yeah ... you can see the tiger!!
Ahhhhh I miss my family!!

 All in a Days fun...
It was COLD and we were ready to go home.


 Thanks Mom and Dad for a Day @ the Zoo!
My Mom in her Skinny jeans... it took a minute to convince her but she ROCKS it!!
 Love you miss you.
 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like fun, but oh so cold. I think maybe I'm turning into a whimpy Floridian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have to take the kids to the Syracuse zoo, I think it's almost basically free during the winter haha love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've missed seeing your cute family! You guys look great! Glad to see you are still having great adventures! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete